Flag Banner Care Tips
Advertising flags for your business can be thought of as an investment to boost sales at your business and increase customer traffic. Since you are investing money into marketing and advertising your store, you might want to give your advertising flags the maintenance and care they need to last for many years to come. Our flags are made with the highest quality materials and are made to be durable and vibrant. However, proper care and maintenance is necessary to preserve the advertising flags for many years to come. Please take note of some of the following maintenance tips for all your advertising flags:
- Be sure to take down your advertising flags in high winds. Though our flags are made to be very durable, long periods of harsh weather can add to the wear and tear of the flag. To keep flags in good condition, give them a little break in winds that are over 25mph.
- Avoid placing flags too close to solid surfaces as this can cause rips in your flag. Avoid places that are close to walls, fences, and other objects that have sharp corners.
- Wash your flag regularly using a washing machine or have your flag dry cleaned. After being washed, simply place your flag back on to its frame to remove any creases and wrinkling that may have occurred when washing.
- Do not store banners that are damp or wet. This can cause mold to form and will become very difficult to remove as time progresses. Be sure all flags are dry before storing them away.
- Keep an eye out on your flag to catch any small tears and rips before they can no longer be repaired. Repair small damages as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
- Clean your flag poles regularly as rust and debris from flag poles can wear down your flag and cause rips and tears.
- Store your flags folded and on a flat surface to prevent wrinkles.